Future City

Future City

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Initial Push

I went into work today, and I automatically knew that something was up. Blaire went missing. Blaire is the ex-girlfriend of my boss, Tim, who is the owner of the bar. He told me that she had something important to tell him, and then she just vanished. It's been 3 days since he has heard from her, and we have no idea where to start looking for her. I couldn't tell this to Tim, but it wouldn't surprise me if she was taken to sector B by the government. Recently, there have been a lot of people taken there without giving the public probable cause.

We had created posters to place and hand around town. I passed them around, but I doubt they will be helpful. I also have noticed their being some new and odd characters coming into the bar. When I say odd, I don't mean rugged. Those are the types we are use to. When I say odd, I mean people who you would expect to ever see there. Rocket Anderson showed up when I made it back to the bar. Strange that he was there. Maybe he would know something about Blaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment