Future City

Future City

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Art of Freedom

Once the police found out who I was, I was released immediately. I really am going to have to be a little selfish now. Tim and the others was able to get Blaire out and now there is a lot of talk going around about the government being corrupt. I knew this, but I have a feeling that it might get worse before anything actually changes. I am going to drop out of school. Yes...I am going to drop out and head to Las Vegas. Madeline told me that the art there is beautiful and free. That is where I want to go. Freedom is what I search for now.

2 Weeks Later...

I made it! I'm in Las Vegas. It is very strange here. A lot different than what it was like in New York. Somewhat barbaric, but it sure emanates freedom. I like it. I've been around to see all kinds of different art. I've even been researching art that use to be in the Metropolitan Museum of Art back home. It was more beautiful than what it is now. Maybe that will change soon. I haven't heard much about new york since I left. I'm not sure I want to know. If I find that the people are free, I might want to go back to become a part of the new society, but if I find that the people still aren't free then I will feel obligated to back and help. It is probably best for me to remain ignorant until I can no longer avoid it.

I have posted my favorite art from the past on this social media website that people have used for over a hundred years. It's called tumblr.com. My blog is http://www.tumblr.com/blog/alecmezera.

No comments:

Post a Comment