Future City

Future City

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I Am...

I am nervous but excited for the things to come. Nothing exciting has ever really occurred in my life. Now that It has I don't want to let it go...just yet.

I am the working grunt. I am doing a lot of the ground work, but I don't mind. It means that I get to be right in the mess of things, getting to experience all the chaos that occurs.

I was born into a rich, proud, and governmental focused family, but I no longer fit into their norms or beliefs. I am not sure that I ever did.

I am young and naive or innocent, which ever you wish to think, about the how the world actually is. With the help of others, my eyes are being 'forced' open. I see our government as a manipulative parent instead of a protective one.

I am an employee at a local bar. The bar, within itself, has provided me with an opportunity that has broadened my view on those below the rich and how things should be...and will be.

After this is all over, I plan to leave this city so that I can experience the freedom that individuals from other cities get to experience every day. I will escape...after this is all over.

I have full intentions to show and make the manipulating power that I no longer need their support or ways of life. Will any others follow me...?

No comments:

Post a Comment